Monday, January 21, 2008

CLUFF COUNTRY - FIRST BLOG

I'm excited to blog a little. I have enjoyed the ones from you guys and I want to try it out. I don't really know what I'm doing but I have a lot to blog about. I will be glad for pointers and hints from anyone.

The New Year is wonderful! 2008 has many fun times and good times in the planning. Here are some of the things coming up soon.

We are looking forward to Chris and Jane's baby girl any day now. Exciting!
She will probably be getting blessed soon, so we are waiting to hear about that day.

Disneyland in February - Carter and Lori invited us to go with their famity. Fun!
Jackie and Benson are going too.

Benson is getting his mission papers ready to turn in. We are glad for him, he will be a great missionary. Where will he be going?

Gaylee and Jeremiah and their kids are coming on the 16th of February from Alaska. Can't wait to see them all!

Jackie and Benson are going the Hawaii with Spencer and Trina and Nelson and Valerie on the 20th of February. It will be a great time!

We have a few trips planned to Tuachan for this year. We love to go there and we get to see some of the kids too.

Family Reunion is being planned for July 16 -19 is Grouse Creek. Emmalee is in charge of the place and it will be wide open spaces for four-wheelers and tents. Their last summer out there. We are anxious to go and see that place.

We have three baptisms this year and we are planning to go to all of them.
Emily in Washington on November 2nd.
Sadie in Missouri sometime later in November.
Jake in Alaska the 3rd of January. They want us to come up earlier in December and go to the North Pole to see where Santa really lives.

Well, I could blog on for a long time. I will send this off to see how it goes and if it even works.

IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE!

2 comments:

*ALLYSSA* said...

Hello, it's wonderful to see your new blog. I just started mine a week ago. It was tough for me to get everything up on my blog. It'll be easier to show you in person, and I'm happy to help. If you want to set up a Smilebox or a slide show on your blog. All you have to go to their websites, Smilebox.com and Slide.com. Then you'll have to upload your pictures. You can pick out a design or a template for these pictures. When you are done with your new creation, you'll see a page describing on how you can post it on your blog. You'll just have to play around with it for a bit, then you'll be a expert! Good Luck!

Nicky said...

Your blog looks good. You have a great family. Thanks for letting come visit you. We love you.
Nicky